Thursday, June 9, 2011

Camera Phone Diary

Okay, so nowadays, either you have your own camera phone or you know someone who has one. If you don't, let me know and we'll make arrangements. Here is your assignment:

Create a camera phone diary of erosion, deposition, or weathering happening. Explain as much as possible. Minimum of 3 pictures required to get credit. Last day to do so will be May 30th.

Here are some ideas:
-take a picture of your driveway cracks before, during, and after winter freeze occurs.
-Capture a plant growing in a sidewalk or crack in a building or side of the highway when your parents are driving
-check out the area around your mailbox.

I'm going to do my front door beam. Here's my first entry:

Although it didn't collect ice within it, it was extremely dry and cold. I'm going to take another picture and point out the changes in a few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment